Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PowerBar

  Now lets talk about probably one of the most popular athlete snacks out there which is called the PowerBar. This is a typical protein bar, but since it is the most used I figured i’d talk about it. So, first is that this should typically be used over a protein shake rather than doubling up. You should never double up because that is where companies get to you about their products. The reason why I say never double up is because your body will only absorb as much protein as it needs for the day. So if you eat a PowerBar before and after you workout you have just wasted $2.39. But nonetheless it should be okay to get unless you already drink protein shakes, because then it would be a waste. It does the same things as a protein shake just in a different form. So I would recommend this to you the same as a shake because they have the same effects.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment